Saturday, April 16, 2011

On good days and photoshoots

bow tie and shades, FTW.
 Have you ever just had one of those really great days, where everything is simple and nice and just falls together perfectly? Yeah, those are always fun. It's finally the weekend, and I couldn't be happier. The past few weeks have been crazy busy for me. Soccer season has started up, and my team is 2-0-1, and I've started for two out of our three games. :) Even though our match last night the other team played so dirty and I got elbowed in the nose and pushed/tripped on multiple occasions.

Then there's school, AP Bio in particular. That class kicks my butt times one thousand. The exam is in... 25 days, I think. Oh man, I am definitely not prepared for that. Just a word of advice - do NOT take AP Biology when you have never even had standard Bio before. It makes things a lot more difficult then they need to be. Just sayin'.

Plus today I had a music competition that my band director has been stressing for the past month. So I've been all over the place lately.

pondering the universe?
Me and, introducing my friend A., went to said competition. It consisted of a solo piece, scales, and sight reading. I totally messed up on the sight reading, but somehow managed to still get a Division I, score of 96, and he got a 98 (of course...) xD Anyways, we both played early in the morning so then decided to goof off the rest of the day. And fortunately, I had my camera in tow. He makes a good model, yes? Haha.

It's been a good Saturday, but over far too soon. I'm now off to curl up with The Hunger Games. Yeah, that's right. I got it transferred in from a different library and I have it to read for the next two weeks! YES'M. I picked it up this afternoon. Another reason why it is a wonderful day.

-Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Haha, A. makes a good model! Nice pictures. ^_^
    Congratulations on your music competition! Yikes! Good luck on your exam. Study!
    I'm glad you got a hold of The Hunger Games. Have fun not getting any sleep at night! XD (Seriously though.)
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I seriously thought those pictures were professional. I like the way you edited them & I agree, he's a pretty good model. :)

    Good luck in Bio! I'm so glad I don't take AP's yet. :P

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete